Join a leader in the home care industry. Work for a home care agency who treats you like a person, not a number. We value our caregivers and work to help them achieve their career goals. If you value working with aging adults, seniors and the elderly, we want you to join our team!
A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of, and passing, a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- Possess valid automobile insurance
- Possess a clean police record
- Possess or obtain a valid TB test
- 2 years recent, valid, verifiable work experience
- 2 work references
- Ability to complete the RAH orientation training and testing
- Possess a telephone
Your Career as a Caregiver:
When a person begins to age, changes make things more difficult. What was once easy to accomplish may no...