As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 21,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Leads the activities of employees involved in production, assembly, or construction operations.
1. Leads the day-to-day workflow of subordinate production workers.
2. Reviews production schedules, material, and manpower resources.
3. Assigns employees tasks to maximize productivity, minimize costs, and maintain quality.
4. Provides guidance and training to subordinate staff.
5. Performs advanced production tasks as needed.
6. Reviews and compiles operations records, such as floor inspection reports and tool, equipment and supply usage, and safety reports.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
High School Diploma, trade/industrial school graduate, or GED required.
5-8 years of related experience in mechanical production, assembly or construction.
2 years CST Team Member Level III, plus one-half (1/2) year as a CST Assistant Team Lead preferred.
Required training in: USMC CPAC Training (web-version), USMC CPAC Assessment Training Tool, Technical Requirements as per TMs 4795-OR/1 and 4750-OD/1, and CLM 038 "Corrosion Prevention and Control Overview" (DAU).
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Potential for Deployment
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons...