Audit Manager Domestic (US) Operational/Financial/Integrated -
Toys"R"Us is Hiring in Wayne, NJ
The Internal Audit team is composed of Financial and IT Auditors and is responsible to apprise senior management and the Audit Committee on the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control environment within the business areas. The Domestic Operational/Financial Audit Manager will be responsible for conducting Integrated audits and other Operational/Financial audits. The Manager will be a working manager who is able to manage a staff and develop, execute, and manage all aspects of an audit: planning, process flows, risk matrices, audit program, fieldwork, report writing and presentation to audit management and senior business management.
The Internal Audit group is highly visible in the organization and candidate must be able to present and translate audit results and business terminology to senior members of management. Must be able to interact effectively with all levels of business management and with other members of the Internal Audit group.
- Manage all aspects of risk based audit including: integrated, operational, compliance and financial audits for domestic (US) operations.
- Manage execution of various special projects and corporate initiatives.
- Assist Internal Audit Management in the administrative duties of the department.
- Managing and training a team of auditors to complete all assignments within budgeted timeframe and cost.
- Utilize project tracking tools to improve audit efficiencies.
- Identify process improvements and cost savings opportunities during completion of audit.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure.
- Accomplish department goals and strives to implement innovative ideas.
- Build and maintain relationships as key audit partner with business area management to effectively provide financial support, controls and analysis.
- Enthusiastic to learn about and contribute to a diverse retail.
The Manager will have 1 Operational/Financial auditor directly reporting to him/her with the team expanding to 2-3 during an Integrated Audit with the addition of IT auditors. The Manager will be responsible for team member development and talent enhancement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA, CIA or MBA preferred.
- 6-8 years of meaningful experience in Operational/Financial and Integrated audits (internal and/or external). Retail background is highly desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years of Financial Audit managerial experience with the ability to manage and train staff
- Ability to partner with IT Auditors and work as a team.
- Experience with data analysis using data mining tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written; able to express complex ideas in simple terms; well developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to challenge; very strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to rapidly assimilate knowledge of retail processes and systems.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to manage multiple assignments and projects with varying deadlines.
- Possesses strong intellectual curiosity and business acumen. Must be a self starter.
- 10-20% domestic travel.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
5 - 7 Years
CFO.com - 3 years ago
Toys“R”Us, Inc. is the world’s leading dedicated toy and juvenile products retailer, offering a differentiated shopping...