Q Analysts is looking for a Software Test Technician for one of its clients located in Wilsonville, OR.
- Manually test Printer software.
- Explore new test tools and technology to improve productivity and test cycle turn-around time.
- Work closely with development teams
- Accurately assess the completeness, consistency and robustness of software requirements, design and implementation.
Education and Experience:
- Ability to follow test plans and scripts, run test procedures, submit defects, verify bug fixes, edit test cases and procedures.
- Ability to work independently to create or update test cases and test scripts to validate printer features.
- Ability to work closely with all members of the project team including test leads, software developers, marketing and customer service representatives.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in writing and verbally, and be available to answer questions, resolve issues and review test results.
- Ability to setup images on PC and Mac.
- Some lifting of printers will be required (?50lbs).
Minimum: High School diploma or equivalent. 1 * 5 years of experience with test automation methods and tools
Preferred: AA in Computer Science or related field. Any additional industry/networking certification a plus. Experience with Unix would be a plus.
Dice - 2 years ago
Q Analysts is a consulting firm at the leading edge of Information Technology. We offer our clients the effectiveness of a highly specialize...