Under the direction of the Director of Leadership Gifts and within established organizational and departmental policies and procedures, oversees foundation identification and relations for Cooley Dickinson Health Care Corporation (CDHCC). Manages Stewardship plan and serves as liaison to CDH third party events.
- Requires the skills and knowledge typically required through completion of college or university degree
- Over three (3) years of development, grant writing, communications, event management and/or marketing experience.
- Excellent writing skills required.
- Experience compiling and submitting successful grant proposals required.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions required.
- Proven strength in analytical thinking required.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks efficiently and effectively required. Ability to work independently.
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff, donors and other diverse constituencies both internal and external to CDHCC.
- Strong computer skills, including database systems, on-line research, world-wide-web use, and desktop applications. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required. Database management experience required, Raiser's Edge preferred.
New England Alliance for Health - 17 months ago