We are currently seeking an Applications Consulting Manager for our IT Consulting group as part of our Advisory Services practice. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced accounting professional or IT Project Senior Manager to experience the excitement and rewards as a consultant.
Our IT consulting practice includes system selection, technology assessments, strategic technology planning, security consulting, process reengineering, and implementation. Our ideal candidate is an experienced IT Audit Senior Manager whose career includes a broad range of hands-on experience working within an IT environment. This is an exciting career growth opportunity for someone looking to move their career forward and grow our practice. Moss Adams Advisory Services serves clients throughout the firm by providing expertise in information technology, business consulting, litigation support, and business valuation.
- Requirements definition
- Software assessment
- Systems implementation
- Project management
- System selection
- Internal control
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred, emphasis in information technology, business, finance, or accounting; or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience with a mid-market organization in finance, IT, or PMO
- Experience with software implementation
- Knowledge in all aspects of the System Development Life Cycle
- Experienced member of a project team that has selected and/or implemented an enterprise application system
- PMP certification preferred
- Business process improvement experience
- Financial system experience
- Experience in internal audit and/or IT audit
- Must have ability to work with managers and gain their confidence and respect
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Team player and deadline oriented
- Ability to multi-task and set workload priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and in a professional manner
- This job requires travel; averaging 25%
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Moss Adams provides accounting, tax, and consulting services to public and private middle-market enterprises in many different industries....