WeddingWire seeks a full-time creative, detail-oriented, collaborative Marketing Web Designer that is familiar with the trends and principles of the web landscape. This position will support the Marketing team and requires a strong design sense for user interfaces, branding, and graphics to be used for complex, consumer-oriented, web-based applications. In addition, this position will assist with the development and design of brochures, presentation materials, web graphics, marketing materials, and digital advertisements.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a strong academic record
- Passion for user interface design, with the ability to work independently or collaboratively
- Be able to execute a design aesthetic that fits within the established WeddingWire brand
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Be comfortable with icon design and development
- Knowledge of Flash, HTML, CSS, and HCI principles a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written a must.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Results oriented drive and solid work ethics
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong commitment to timelines, accuracy, and professionalism
- Present ideas, expectations and information in a concise, well-organized way
- Ownership for exceeding performance goals
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm
WeddingWire - 15 months ago
At WeddingWire, we are commited to providing the best possible experience. Our goal is to provide 100% customer satisfaction. In each...