* Execute detailed test scenarios from written test plans on large solutions
* Analyze test results and report findings
* Write detailed defect reports and guide them to favorable end state
* Use diagnostic hardware and software tools
* Set up and configure networking, audio/visual and computer equipment
* Design Automated and Manual test cases
* Mentor Jr. testers
* Work directly with development to create test requirements for new features
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
* Networking skills required
* Telecommunications skills (VoIP, ISDN, telephony, etc.) strongly desired
* Programming / scripting (C/C++ / Java / scripting languages) skills a plus
* Proficiency with Unix / Linux a plus
* A/V skills a plus
* 8 years job experience software/hardware testing (strongly desired), System Integration / System Test background a big plus
* 4-year degree required
• To apply for this position please go to www.polycom.com
• No Agency Resumes will be accepted for this Position.
• No relocation budget authorized.
• Thank you very much for your interest in Polycom!
• Polycom is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Polycom, Inc. - 2 years ago
Polycom's vision is a world united by video. The company makes video-conferencing and immersive telepresence (which combines digital...