The Marketing and PR Manager / Director will report directly to the Area Director of Sales and Marketing. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in the marketing department of a leading hotel group.
- Creation of hotel and restaurant print and online ads.
- Development of an annual marketing plan for the hotel, restaurant and bar.
- Execute annual marketing plan while staying within budget.
- Prepare monthly marketing reports illustrating the ROI on each of the marketing activities.
The ideal candidate:
- Develop and execute an Annual PR Calendar in conjunction with the Food and Beverage Director and Hotel Operations Managers.
- Possess relationships with members of the local and national press in travel, food and beverage, lifestyle and trade fields.
- Develop professional relationships with members of the press and news media (both local and global).
- Entertain members of the press and invite appropriate journalists to be our guest.
- Be influential in asking members of the press to feature our business units in upcoming editorial projects.
- Evaluate partnership opportunities with members of the arts community, charitable organizations, etc that the business units may want to develop.
- Contribute in the editorial creation of hotel communications including press releases, flyers, package editorial , web content, etc.
- Provide insight on memberships, city events, and partnerships that our business units may want to participate in, be present at, or further explore.
- Execute a Social Media strategy.
- Will hold a third level qualification preferably in Communications
- Will have a minimum of 2-5 years Agency experience
- Must be highly energetic and enthusiastic
- Must have excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- Should be able to demonstrate experience of working to tight dead lines and within budgets
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills
- Should be highly motivated and comfortable working independently
- 2 to 5 years of Agency Experience / College Degree, preferably in communications
- Should possess Significant Graphic Design Skills
- Food and Beverage and travel / hotel background or key experience would be a distinct advantage
Meals on Duty
Discounted Health Insurance
Employee Recognition Awards
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time.
The Doyle Collection - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard