International Business Manager
Work closely with OUS international business units, country and regional management, Davol marketing/sales leadership in those countries, and product franchise leaders to identify growth opportunities and selectively support Davol business growth in those markets.
Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
• Review and support the development of local market business plans, including market opportunity analysis, assessment of current and emerging clinical practices, and determination of appropriate products to meet the identified needs. Focus this effort on the country opportunities.
• Communicate with OUS business contacts, the ongoing new product development pipelines and platform development objectives as determined by the Davol product franchises and approved by the Davol Management Board. Provide guidance regarding product strategic positioning/pricing/timing. Work with project teams to develop NPOA/charters for global business planning.
• Work closely with the Davol product franchises and RA Ops/International team to coordinate and prioritize international registration activity to support local market business objectives.
• Participate in quarterly reviews for International RA.
• Work closely with the local market management and Davol New Business Development function to identify, characterize, and analyze potential technologies, product lines, or commercial business acquisitions and licensing that may be appropriate for specific local markets, regions, or global development.
• Assist in facilitating the review of proposals for local market clinical trials.
• Assist in the identification and management of clinician KOL’s and local market surgical education programs; function as the primary interface between the Davol local market leadership and the Davol Surgical Education team to prioritize and provide training support.
• Under the direction of the Davol VP of Marketing, represent Davol in review of OUS business results and opportunities, new country/market analysis, and determination of market potential.
• Establish international growth priorities by geography and product category
• Support due diligence and business integration activities as assigned.
• B.S. or equivalent with emphasis or experience in international business analysis or global product management. Master’s level in international business preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in market/business opportunity analysis, with significant experience in OUS markets. Experience in Asia/Pacific, EEMEA, and/or South/Central America markets is highly preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills- analytical thinking and technical writing; ability to work on cross-functional teams; demonstrated ability to manage multiple parallel deliverables.
• Demonstrated cross-cultural sensitivity and success- ability to communicate effectively in a supportive manner to achieve business results while respecting societal differences.
• Demonstrated understanding and application of ethics requirements, including the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
• Ability and desire to travel as needed.
Additional Desirable Qualifications Skills and Knowledge:
MS Degree Preferred
C. R. Bard is no upstart in the world of medical devices. The company has been in the business for more than a century and introduced the...