General Summary: To coordinate residential sales projects and facilitate information flow for new and existing customers which require cross functional team participation.
Essential Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
Other Job Specific Skills
- Maintain tracking list and coordinate Residential sales installations
- Maintain tracking list of pending Sales / Installs.
- Run a weekly meeting to discuss timelines and statuses for sales and marketing
- Maintain tracking list and coordinate Bulk and Residential new build launches, notices and mailings
- Maintain tracking list with marketing and coordinate building events
- Coordinate and work with marketing and Ops for building disconnects with notices, mailings and databases
- Validate and coordinate new sales/ offers for Sales
- Alert management of delays or impediments to target dates for pending sales
- Attend customer meetings as needed to meet the specified duties
- Work with Sales Management to support any other activities that is required
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Comfortable presenting to customers, external and internal with great soft skills
- Self motivated and able to manage projects with minimal supervision
- Project management and organizational skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong troubleshooting skills
You could say RCN is at home in the big city. The company operates cable-based broadband networks that serve the Boston, Chicago, and New...