Provide training on specific Epic application to new and existing end-users.
Identify potential training gaps/issues and work with other members of the training team to resolve.
Ensure availability of necessary training materials.
Monitor student enrollment and manage attendance in training classes.
Provide customer support on beginning and some intermediate class content.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Education, Business Administration, Communications or Healthcare related field or equivalent experience
- Clinical licensure may be required for some trainers (i.e. RN/LPN, Pharmacist)
- Minimum one year experience delivering a combination of classroom, on-line and one-on-one training
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Current Epic trainier credential
- Certifications relating to training, organizational development, project management or IT software
- Experience providing classroom training
- Previous application training
- Experience in a healthcare or clinical setting
- Epic experience
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit organization extending across a five-state area – from Alaska through Washington, Montana, Oregon, and into Southern California.
Providence employs more than 51,000 employees, and operates 27 acute care hospitals, and more than 35 non-acute health care facilities, as well as physician clinics, health plans, and numerous other health and education services.
Providence Health & Services is an equal opportunity employer who provides competitive benefits, a drug-free workplace and supports work/life balance.
As the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States, we are committed to providing for the needs of our...