Position: Embedded Software / System Integration Engineer
The Embedded Software Engineer in this position will be a part of the R&D team exploring new user interfaces and exploring new ways to integrate technology into our high-quality and innovative fitness equipments.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering. Physics, Mathematics or other Science and Technical Engineering degree.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience required.
- Proficiency in C, C++ / C#.required
- Experience with scripting languages is a plus.
- Experience with Object Oriented and Modular programming design required
- Experience with several platforms like WinCE, iOS, Linux, and Android is a plus
- Experience with TCP/IP network and cloud computing preferred
- Experience with I/O and data acquisition is preferred
- Experience with App and web programming is a plus
- White box, Black box and ATE testing experience preferred
- Occasional business trips to Taiwan and China will be required.
- Embedded Software Design, Development and Documentation
- Perform Testing on Software Development
- Software / Hardware Interface Prototyping
- System integration on hardware, firmware and software
- Systems analysis and optimization
- Strong software engineering and general problem solving skills.
- Computer architecture, data structure and computing algorithm.
- Ability to adapt to new and changing technology.
- Research, analysis and presentation skills.
- Show initiative and provide innovation to improve current processes and products.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven track record of on time completion of tasks.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Able to work on multiple projects.
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
To apply for this great opportunity to join an exciting company while working with an outstanding team, apply below.
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off benefits
- Free access to our state-of-the-art onsite workout facility
- Product discounts
- Wellness programs
Johnson Health Tech North America is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.