Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business is looking for a Jr. Statistical Data Analyst to support their Health Solutions division, ensuring success by providing leadership, influence and direction within the Veterans Benefit Management System (VBMS) Project. Duties include:
- Plan, manage, and direct quality assurance policies, programs, audits and other activities.
- Provide technical direction and guidance to others regarding processes, tools and technology related to QMS and CMMI.
- Brings together staff of different disciplines and drives the group to plan, formulate and agree on comprehensive quality procedures and metrics.
- Implement and maintain the Quality Management System (QMS) with adherence to ISO 9001:2008 guidelines with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Coordinate internal audits and lead Corrective Action Response for non-conformances found during system audits.
- Connect with clients and ensure the execution of corrective action and compliance on projects.
- Coordinate all activities related to QMS documentation and record-keeping
- Must be knowledgeable on Quality Metrics and ability to support Analytical and Reporting requests. Must be have the ability to assess VBMS data utilizing VA applications and present the information in Reports, Scorecards and/or Dashboards.
- Design and implement quality training programs for all personnel
a. Analysis and interpretation of software application real time performance metrics.
b. Analysis and interpretation of system performance data, including utilization of information/data/statistics associated with the Agile Integrated Development Environment (AIDE), Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) Regional Offices (ROs), VA and/or contractor personnel staffing, training levels, ingest/scanning status, workload management, systems software licensing and systems architecture status.
c. Preparation of statistical analyses using advanced operations research techniques including mathematical models, matrices, instrumentation, modeling and/or simulation.
d. Generation of systems and software application performance troubleshooting recommendations/solutions.
e. Development of alternative courses of action related to performance/functional analyses in terms of effectiveness, suitability, and costs.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s in Business, or technical field or an equivalent combination of education, training and expertise
- Individual must be a strong communicator, have excellent written, and verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- Individual must possess strong leadership skills, be able to motivate and influence others.
- Individual must be able to think creatively and strategically, have excellent judgment and be able to work in a changing environment