Requisition #: 55066
Job Title: Sr.Software Engineer/Lead Software Engineer
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
Cobalt is the largest digital advertising platform provider for automotive industry and is transforming $8 Billion dollars in advertising spending from traditional offline media to online advertising.
Cobalt is looking for innovative Senior Software Engineers to enhance and expand Cobalt's digital marketing platform. As a member of a small focused team, you have an opportunity to influence and are expected to innovate creative solutions. This position is a rewarding opportunity to express your creativity, work with intelligent, innovative people, and have your work touch millions of consumers.
- Create sophisticated, imaginative and efficient back-end solutions for a large scale system.
- Develop high-quality code, establishing development standards and practice by example.
- Design reusable components by utilizing various standard frameworks.
- Evaluate requirements and initial mock-ups; make technology recommendations that support optimal construction, maintenance and performance.
- Leverage the latest developments in Internet technologies.
- Serve as a technical resource and mentor.
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
- Passionate and committed with strong sense of ownership and craftsmanship.
- Strong communication skills (interpersonal, written, and verbal).
- Highly proficient with Java/J2EE/Weblogic/Oracle.
- Experience with both backend and frontend technologies.
- Experience with Apache Struts and Spring.
- Experience with Perl is a plus
- Experience in Testing Frameworks like WebTest or Selenium.
- Extensive experience with Object Oriented Programming.
At Cobalt, an ADP company, we are the leading provider of digital marketing solutions to automotive manufacturers and dealers in North America. ADP is recognized as an innovation leader, and is on the Forbes list of the top 100 Most Innovative Companies in the World and 100 Best Places to Work in Information Technology (IT). We offer innovative integrated computing solutions to over 27,000 auto, truck,
motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle and heavy equipment dealers in nearly 90 countries worldwide. Technology at ADP. It's the foundation of the products and services that have made us a world-wide leader in workforce solutions. With us, you combine your technical skills with business acumen, to effectively consult as well as solve technical challenges. You have the opportunity to train on leading-edge technologies that continually redefine what's possible in our industry.
About ADP : We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
All Locations: United States, Seattle, WA
Job Category: Technology
Area of Interest: Software Development
We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired...