The Customer Service Supervisor (CSS) is responsible for ensuring the highest level of customer service throughout the store. As a leader on the customer service team, the CSS will assist in the supervision of cashiers and customer service associates. This individual will focus on improving the overall customer experience through interaction with customers on the selling floor.
FOCUS OF POSITION:
- Positively demonstrate company Core Values by developing trust and respect among peers and management, working in teams and partnering with others through collaborative work ethics, and driving business results by placing a high priority on detail and accuracy to successfully complete all tasks
- Deliver excellent customer service and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism
- Drive the delivery of exceptional customer service by insisting on friendliness and creating a heads up mentality on the part of all store associates.
- Expedite front lines, direct flow of customers, and ensure that each customer receives outstanding customer service
- Improve sales results through greeting and assisting customers on the sales floor; communicating customer requests to management
- Maintain appearance of register area and keep supplies stocked
- Monitor compliance of cashiers with established Company policies and standards, such as safekeeping of Company funds and property, security, sales and record-keeping procedures
- Ensure the accuracy and efficiency in ringing sales and accurately maintaining all cash and media at the registers
- Follow guidelines prescribed by the Customer Service/Logistics Manager to monitor associate breaks, ensuring they are being taken and that there is adequate coverage to minimize customer wait times
- Support associate customer service training and communication efforts through participating in morning rallies and utilizing the Service bulletin board
- Assist in communicating information to cashiers regarding special promotions and sale items
- Accurately ring up sales when requested by the manager on duty
- Ensure validity of customer returns, exchanges, check authorizations, and voids
- Monitor all areas of possible loss due to theft, shoplifting, free-bagging, fraud, and/or carelessness
- Provide orderly maintenance of front-end equipment and supplies, and communicate systems and equipment issues timely
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any member of the management team
Open availability required
Our ideal candidates will be self motivated, team players, who have the desire to succeed. We care about our employees, have a supportive environment that values trust and respect, offer a competitive wage and benefits package that includes a generous paid time off plan, plus an associate discount, and a company matched 401(k) to name a few.
Burlington Coat Factory is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
Burlington Coat Factory - 30+ days ago
Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse has two de facto mottos: "not affiliated with Burlington Industries" (thanks to a 1981 trademar...