Are you our new Full Time Account Executive? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment where every day brings a new challenge? If so, AlphaGraphics of Pittsburgh’s Cultural District could be the fit for you!
We are a locally owned marketing and visual communications company that specializes in client solutions. We are looking for an enthusiastic team player to join our client first staff today.
- Create and implement strategies for targeting and gaining access to existing and new markets
- Multifaceted selling from print services to marketing campaigns
- Develop new client relationships through cold calling and enhance current client relationships through regular communication
- Understand clients’ specific needs and goals through consultation and provide solutions that address those needs
- Coordinate sales, advertising, pricing, product development, and public relations activities
- Define and track appropriate metrics for performance management of campaigns
- Apply strategic plans for identifying and addressing gaps
- Maintain project status updates to all parties involved.
- Determine value-added programs
- Maintain long term relationships with client, vendors, and support team
- Research and interpret buying behavior and develop effective offerings across channels
- Seek and create new opportunities that deliver creative customer solutions
- Be the solutions provider to our clients
- Excellent communication skills
- The desire and ability to sell a full range of products and solutions
- Be persuasive and goal driven
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Problem solving and solutions oriented
- Pleasant and professional demeanor
- Patience and perseverance
- Relationship and consultative sales experience preferred
- Tact and good judgment
- Exceptional ability to establish and maintain effective personal relationships
- Familiar with CRM tools and standard computer software programs
- Ability to learn and adopt new software as necessary
- Recordkeeping and data management experience preferred
- Understanding of marketing/sales metrics, especially how to calculate return on investment
- 2-3 years sales experience required
- Some college or equivalent experience required, bachelors in business of technology related field preferred
We are growing! Are you the self-starter with proven ability to meet sales quotas that we are looking to grow with? Have you had prior outside sales experience and present a professional decorum? Do you have perseverance, excellent communication, and computer skills? If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate to click apply now and submit your resume for review!
AlphaGraphics - 12 months ago