Ideal candidate will be self motivated with excellent sales management, organizational, administrative and presentation skills.
Responsibilities will include the prospecting and management of high value customer accounts. Responsibilities include procuring new business, presentations to key stakeholders and negotiation of terms. Candidate will also be responsible for tracking a sales/renewal funnel and assist in closing business, meet a budget and perform against goals. Candidate will also need to be able to read the competitive climate and recommend changes to retain and attract business. Strong communication skills combined with a commitment and proven ability to succeed within a fast paced organization.
Responsible for Business to Business and Commercial sales of telecommunications solutions in an activity-based environment. Generate revenue by delivering solutions such as Metro Ethernet, Point to Point, Voice (SIP and PRI) and video as well as other broadband and integrated communication services within our channel partner, enterprise and strategic markets business segments.
• Focus on identifying and winning specific new business opportunities to generate profitable revenue growth.
• Create customized solutions for commercial accounts for voice, data and video.
• Represent all company products. (Metro E, T1, Fiber Build outs, Broadband Connect, LD Platform)
• Plan, organize, and implement sales strategies.
• Expand customer base within RCN's fiber network.
• Increase customer base by partnering up with agents and industry related organizations
• Develop strategic relationships with organizations that are natural telecommunication targets.
• Participating in cross-functional regional task force to foster ideas and ensure the entire achieves its goals.
• Uncover new business and upsell revenue opportunities and help
to model them for success.
• Competitive marketplace analysis.
• Work with other regional sales leaders, sharing best practices to help them with their launch.
Qualifications & Education:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Management and 5 + years of industry or relevant sales management experience.
Strong computer skills, strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products
Excellent Customer Service, Communication, and Project Management skills required.
The ideal candidate will have experience with progressive responsibility in strategic account management roles.
Additional Key requirements needed to succeed in this Management Role:
Proven and measurable success in change management, strategic planning, business plan development, thought leadership, coaching, performance development, management and analysis.
Comprehensive P&L and general management experience. Ability to work well with multi-regional management in a team-oriented environment.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
You could say RCN is at home in the big city. The company operates cable-based broadband networks that serve the Boston, Chicago, and New...