Work among the best. Academic medical centers like The University of Kansas Hospital are at medicine’s frontier, providing more options and more hope to our patients. Employees in our advanced administrative positions play a vital role to the success of the organization. We value the leadership, vision and dedication of our administrative employees that helps make our hospital successful.
We currently have an opening for a Physician Network Development Coordinator. Through relational marketing techniques, this position will build new volume, maintain and retain current referral patterns and relationships with physicians. Position serves as primary point of contact to coordinate all marketing activities for the CV product line and MSO.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required
- Master’s Degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- Must have prior experience working with physician practices and in healthcare marketing to coordinate the company’s marketing plan and assist in formulating goals and objectives.
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with cardiovascular product line marketing. Knowledgeable of marketing and health care promotion principles.
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with physicians, employees and the public.
- Skilled in coordinating the development of marketing communication and promotional materials.
- Four + years of marketing experience. Three years in a health care setting with cardiovascular product line development experience preferred.
The University of Kansas Hospital - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -