A Shift Manager is responsible for the overall shift operations, customer experience, sales performance and execution of brand excellence in a store. In the absence of the General Manager, the shift manager effectively is the store leader. Shift managers typically supervise a shift with a staff of 1 to 12 team members by carrying out management responsibilities consistent with Jamba Juice policies, procedures and legal requirements.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to work a minimum of 25 hours per week; must be able to work a variable shift (openings, mid-day shifts and closings) from week-to-week
- Ability to manage others required
- High School graduate or commensurate Jamba experience required, enrolled in college or college degree preferred
- Computer skills including some Microsoft software and register skills
- Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs regularly throughout shifts
- Ability to stand, bend, reach and scoop through-out assigned shift
WorkInRetail - 21 months ago
This company is blending up business with its fruit-filled drinks. Jamba operates the Jamba Juice chain, the leading outlet for blended...