Supply Chain Analyst – MRO and Warranty Services
The MRO and Warranty Services Analyst is responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and recommending the repair of various for aircraft components and at the lowest total cost within the industry.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to :
· Proactively manage supply chain for repair and overhaul services for aircraft components necessary to support the operation at the lowest total cost within the industry
· Facilitate the review technical tear down quotations and establish recommendations for repair or negotiate reductions with merit based on an internal documented analysis
· Identify new sources of supply based on strict requirements that fulfill total cost of ownership objectives.
· Establish supplier score metrics in conjunction with key internal stakeholders
· Monitor improvement initiatives, internal and external action items
· Track cost drivers and coordinate reductions while maintaining specifications and operational objectives
· Ensure the timely review of quotes and process for further approval
· Ensure internal and external TAT objectives are fulfilled
· Track and reduce no fault found and customer induced damage instances
· Establish operator support and service agreements
· Initiate MRO RFP’s for select target spend and reliability areas relating to the repair and overhaul of components
· Assist with the negotiation of agreement
· Establish various metrics to include internal TAT, external TAT, open activity, aging reports and cost analysis.
· Develop expertise regarding their respective commodities of various components through the research and analysis of the form, fit, function, cost, and all drivers within the supply chain that comprise to the total cost of maintaining its targeted reliability.
· Build an internal library of components to be references by the MRO supply chain team
Required Education, Experience and Qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain, Aerospace Management or related field or High School Diploma/GED with equivalent experience
· Minimum of 3 years significant procurement, supply chain experience, repair, or related warranty experience
· Proven cross functional project management experience
· Aviation knowledge and aviation maintenance experience – a plus
· A team player within department with cross functional teams such as Engineering, Maintenance, and Reliability – a must
· Ability to understand complex contracts and summarize key terms
· Must be self starter and deadline driven
· Exceptional computer, analytical, and research skills
· Ability to interface with senior management and assist in negotiations with suppliers.
· Ability to analyze cost drivers and develop / implement cost reduction strategies
Many US airlines pledge allegiance to Republic Airways. The airline holding company's subsidiaries Chautauqua Airlines, Republic...