Hendrick Buick GMC Cadillac, located in Kansas City, MO, is seeking talented Service Advisors with a proven track record to join our World Class team. www.HendrickBuickGMCCadillac.com
Hendrick Buick GMC Cadillac believes in promoting Associates and Managers within our dealership. We believe in Respect, Integrity, Great Teamwork, Honesty and Trust which are our core values that we live by each and every day.
“Cadillac Master Dealer Award Winner"
“Buick Mark of Excellence Award Winner"
“GM Dealership of the Year Award Winner"
Hendrick Buick GMC Cadillac is a member of the Hendrick Automotive Group and provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented. Also providing a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as one of the largest and most successful privately held retail automotive groups in the nation. http://www.hendrickauto.com/
Service Advisor is responsible for selling, identifying and documenting service, maintenance, and repair service for customers. Responsible for scheduling service to be performed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Works with customer and technician to identify required maintenance.
- Performs road test of customer vehicles.
- Advises customers on necessary/suggested services.
- Offers additional services and repairs to customers.
- Computes cost of replacement parts and labor to restore vehicle to condition specified by customer.
- Estimates cost of mechanical, electrical, or other repairs.
- Enters itemized estimate on service order and explains estimate to customer.
- Schedules appointments with customer.
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above designated standards.
- Meets dealership’s standards for repair/order production.
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- At least _3__ Year Automotive Retail Service Consultant experience preferred
- Reynolds & Reynolds DMS Knowledge - preferred but not required
- ASE Certification (C1) - preferred but not required
- Proven track record
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results
- Valid in-state driver’s license with good driving record
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Medical and prescription coverage
- Basic life insurance, 401(k) with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- We also offer a group of supplemental benefit plans including dental coverage, short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance and legal services.
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
- Continued training through Hendrick University and the manufacturer.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Hendrick Automotive Group - 22 months ago