- Recruits, interviews and hires photographers.
- Provides training to new photographers.
- Establishes photographers’ schedules.
- Supervises, coaches and develops photographers.
- Conducts performance reviews on photographers.
- Manages day-to-day performance of photographers to include recognition and disciplinary action when appropriate.
- Coordinates and conducts regular photographer team meetings to provide motivation and information on new and existing photography programs and equipment.
- Provides training to territory employees on new photography programs and equipment.
- Supervises the selection and assembly of photography equipment according to subject material, anticipated conditions, and knowledge of function and limitations of various types of cameras, lenses, films, and accessories.
- Oversee the inventory, maintenance and repair of all photographic equipment and accessories.
- Serves as the primary contact with school administration to verify location set up and to notify the school administration that photographers are on- site on picture day.
- Services assigned accounts by providing photography services to a school during busy season.
- Demonstrates care and concern for the safety and health of self and others by promoting and modeling all safety rules and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or related field preferred; proven supervisory or management experience; or equivalent combination of education and training.
- Proven photographer experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Full use of dependable, insured automobile
When it is picture day at school, and the kids are all lined up with scrubbed faces, odds are that their grins are directed at someone from...