- Recruits, interviews and hires photographers.
- Provides training to new photographers.
- Establishes photographers’ schedules.
- Supervises, coaches and develops photographers.
- Conducts performance reviews on photographers.
- Manages day-to-day performance of photographers to include recognition and disciplinary action when appropriate.
- Coordinates and conducts regular photographer team meetings to provide motivation and information on new and existing photography programs and equipment.
- Provides training to territory employees on new photography programs and equipment.
- Supervises the selection and assembly of photography equipment according to subject material, anticipated conditions, and knowledge of function and limitations of various types of cameras, lenses, films, and accessories.
- Oversee the inventory, maintenance and repair of all photographic equipment and accessories.
- Serves as the primary contact with school administration to verify location set up and to notify the school administration that photographers are on- site on picture day.
- Services assigned accounts by providing photography services to a school during busy season.
- Demonstrates care and concern for the safety and health of self and others by promoting and modeling all safety rules and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or related field preferred; proven supervisory or management experience; or equivalent combination of education and training.
- Proven photographer experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Full use of dependable, insured automobile
Lifetouch - 17 months ago
When it is picture day at school, and the kids are all lined up with scrubbed faces, odds are that their grins are directed at someone from...