Hawkins Point Partners has an immediate need on its Boston Massachusetts team for a Senior Business Analyst with Insurance industry experience. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting 401k and Mutual Funds applications. Exceptional customer service skills are a must-this role will require leading business teams and cross-competency teams in the completion of assigned tasks related to business solution planning, business case development and documenting user requirements throughout the development lifecycle.
Additional duties will require validating business requirements test coverage in test strategies, test plans and scenarios. A proven ability to work collaboratively with business representatives, project management and varied Information Systems teams is required.
1. Requirements definition, requirements analysis, business process analysis, requirements change management, use case and business process modeling.
2. Requirement management skills-ensure requirements are comprehensive, clear, testable, well documented and maintained.
3. Analytical skills, to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, assess risk, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into details.
4. Reasoning and decision-making skills, to determine and recommend solution alternatives that satisfy requirements while meeting the project schedule.
5. Group facilitation skills, to lead requirements elicitation workshops and JAD sessions.
Hawkins Point Partners LLC , a Massachusetts based professional services firm, is a Minority and Women’s owned business and current applicant to Women’s Business Enterprise National Council ( WBENC ).
Hawkins Point Partners is a strategic consulting IT firm – bringing trusted IT professionals together. We help our clients realize business solutions through the effective use and implementation of technology. Our services include Technical Services in the areas of Program/Project Management, Business Analysis, Quality Assurance, Application Development and Support. Our Consulting Services include Outsourcing Reset, Application Rationalization, Information Management, Mobile-Solutions,and Enterprise Architecture and Integration.
We provide full life cycle software development, integration, and support services. We have experience with all systems development...