As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 21,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Strong Unix Administration preferably on Redhat and FreeBSD.
Up time monitoring software preferably Nagios.
Work closely with our server engineering teams to optimize system uptime and efficiency.
* Strong scripting abilities.
* Ability to analyze and automate processes.
* Providing detailed and timely customer product feedback and feature requests to product management.
* Strong knowledge of system, database and network security.
* Very strong analysis/troubleshooting skills.
* Good communication skills.
1. Requires a High School Diploma.
2. Must be a currently enrolled, full time college student.
0-1 years of related experience supporting engineering, information technology or other technical operations.
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Potential for Deployment
General Dynamics - IT - 14 months ago
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons...