LRS has prospered for over 30 years because our corporate philosophy embraces honest, ethical and hard-working people. If that describes your approach to IT consulting, we need to talk! We currently have a need for an experienced LDAP Analyst to take on a 6-12 month project with our client in Central Illinois.
Consistently ranking in the top 200 of Software Magazine’s annual Software 500 list, LRS is known by clients for quality, flexibility and strong relationships. Clients expect LRS to deliver only the best, hard working consultants for their engagements. Contact us today if you are the best consultant for this engagement!
To apply, please submit your resume to hropp@LRS.com. Visit us online at www.LRS.com.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or citizenship status.
- Candidate must have ability to effectively communicate in English.
- Candidate must be authorized to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship.
- Candidate must have 3+ years with the following:
- Directory Server Experience (one of the following: SUN ONE Directory Server 5.x, Apache Directory Server, 389 Directory Server, Fedora / Red Hat Directory Server, Oracle Directory Server)
- Perl or PHP scripting
- Design/changes/enhancements to current LDAP environment
- Active Directory
- Web Security with Oracle
- Bachelor's degree
This position is not eligible for benefits.
This position is: Right to Hire
Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. - 13 months ago