MetroPCS Wireless, Inc. was formed in 1994 to provide an affordable, simple to use wireless service for customers in metropolitan areas seeking an alternative to traditional landline or wireless service. Our rapidly growing company offers a great work environment. Visit us at http://www.metropcs.com/ to learn more about our exciting history and to view our job postings.
Responsible for maintenance, tracking and support of all marketing, advertising, and direct sales programs including (but not limited to): project plan management, tactical support for all marketing initiatives, direct channel liaison for all advertising, public relations, collateral, and POP requests. This person will research, monitor and support all on-going marketing data, analysis and reporting, including (but not limited to), demographic data, advertising effectiveness, presentations, industry trends, sales analysis, and events results analysis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Coordinate, support, analyze and report on various marketing activities, which may support the Manager in the maintenance of the annual marketing budget.
- Conduct tracking of advertising schedules, ad approvals and required changes, tracking and submission of invoices ensuring payment processing.
- Creation and maintenance of demographic data and mapping.
- Manage all reporting for the sales channel. (Reactivations, contests, shipments vs. activations, Demographic Data, Brightpoint - allocations enter and adjust as requested, Bang Report, Churn) Manage Brightpoint website.
- Manage and support all micro-marketing campaigns by coordinating maps, household counts, print and delivery schedules and work as a liaison between ad vendors.
- Manage custom collateral creation for the market with vendors and corporate created collateral inventory ensuring proper allocation of all materials amongst both channels.
- Project-manage ongoing training and events for the sales team throughout the market. Handset manufacturer liaison for the sales channel and their territory needs.
- Creation and maintenance of Demographic Data and Mapping.
- Event coordination of weekly and bi-monthly employee meetings. Event coordination of quarterly territory events, new product launches and service offerings and other events as requested throughout the year.
- Provide work oversight to the Sales Support Coordinator.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent related experience/education
- 3 years sales or marketing experience; prior experience in wireless telecommunications industry is preferred
MetroPCS Communications has an urban outlook on communications. The regional wireless service provider offers use of its...