Teledyne Technologies Incorporated specializes in providing a broad range of high technology solutions and products to the marketplace. Teledyne Imaging Sensors is an integral member of the Digital Imaging Segment of Teledyne Technologies. Imaging Sensors provides advanced imaging solutions for a variety of customers, including the DoD, NASA, prime system integrators, and commercial customers. The National Space Market segment provides sensor products to the US Government that support Overhead Persistent Infrared (OPIR), imaging, situational awareness, and missile defense applications.
• The National Space Senior Program manager is responsible for schedule, budget and technical performance of infrared / visible sensor hardware programs
• Day-to-day duties include managing the technical and administrative aspects of contracted programs, customer interactions, capabilities marketing, and proposal development activities
• The Program Manager is involved with all phases of a program from; concept development, proposal preparation and submission, contract negotiation support, initiation, execution, and closeout.
• Strong program management background in space hardware development and production programs.
• Experience managing DoD, or similar US Government agency, programs and proposals.
• Ability to travel primarily within the US.
• Demonstrated mastery of the earned value management system (EVMS).
• Preference is for a candidate with a current security clearance or the ability to meet the eligibility requirements for a clearance, to include US or Naturalized Citizenship.
• Demonstrated ability to formulate and nurture a strong team environment.
• Working knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, and ERP software tools.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Program management certification and/or 10+ years of program management experience and a technical degree is preferred.
For U.S. employment opportunities, Teledyne Scientific & Imaging hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Teledyne Scientific & Imaging will require proof of work authorization. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.