Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Division Admistrative Assistant
Type of Position:
Associate degree in Business Administration or related field and at least one year of job-related experience or equivalent. Requires operation application software including word-processing and spreadsheet programs.
Position may require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
Under close supervision using established procedures, provide program management support including preparing routine program and correspondence documentation, presentations and briefings, and reports.
Provide programmatic and administrative support for the Division (Code GXQ). Specific Duties may include:
- Training Coordinator for Code GXQ
- Administrator over Bldg 3395 Conference Rooms
- Process property passes for Code GXQ Personnel
- Write Division correspondence, maintain log and assign serial numbers as needed
- Maintain and update calendars for GXQ Staff members
- Submit visitor clearances for Code GXQ personnel and verify funding used for purchases
- Schedule, participate and capture minutes at Code GXQ Staff meetings
- Respond to Data Calls for Code GXQ
- Notify personnel of delegated authority of acting GXQ Division Manager
- Process SF52 Requests for Personnel Actions
- Update PowerPoint presentations for Code GXQ
- Submit Stoplight Reports to the Global Dept REL
- Submit Weekly Division Updates (SITREP) to Global Department
- Official Defense Travel Administrator for Code GXQ
- Web Designer/Administrator for Code GXQ.
- Maintain and update Division SharePoint sites and manage permissions for the Division and all sub-sites
- Ensure updated policies and memos are posted to division bulletin boards in Bldg 3395, 10 and 8
- Create Visitor passes for visitors coming on base
- Submit security clearance requests and prepare justification memos for interim clearance for Code GXQ
- Answer phone calls on personal assist roll over line
- Publish bi-monthly division newsletter
- Perform other duties as required
URS Corporation - a Fortune 500 Company - is a fully integrated engineering, construction and technical services organization with the capabilities to support every stage of the project life cycle. We offer a full range of program management; planning, design and engineering; systems engineering and technical assistance; construction and construction management; operations and maintenance; and decommissioning and closure services.
URS provides these services for the U.S. federal government, national governments of other countries, state and local government agencies in the United States and internationally, Fortune 500 companies and other multinational corporations. We have approximately 55,000 employees in a network of offices in more than 30 countries. The Company's business is focused on four key market sectors: Federal, Infrastructure, Power, and Industrial & Commercial.
URS Corporation - 10 months ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...