Avalon Health Care is seeking a dependable, organized and dedicated Restorative Nurse Aide to join our outstanding team!
The Restorative Nurse Aide’s will provide routine restorative nursing care services to selected residents under the direction of a Charge Nurse, and will function as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
Candidates should have a current Certified Nurse Assistant license and training in restorative nursing procedures, and must have a positive attitude!
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
Personal Care, Nursing Care, and Food Service
- Direct or assist residents in transfer and ambulation techniques, and with range of motion and exercise activities; and, the use of walkers or other assistive devices. Coordinate self-help training. Coordinate or assist with other restorative functions.
- Evaluate progress and document daily. Participate in care plan meetings.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, changing of bed linens, and positioning in and out of bed, chair, etc.
- Prepare residents for meals. Assist residents in eating as needed. Utilize restorative techniques to promote resident independence and highest functional level.
- Record progress in the Restorative Record. Read and follow daily care plans; report changes in resident condition to Nurse in charge; document care provision on resident record/flow sheets as required and report accidents and incidents.
- Provide nursing functions as directed by supervisor. Participate in resident care plan meeting as needed. Monitor restorative equipment for quantity, quality, and cleanliness.
Our post-acute facilities are physician-led, quality-driven, and patient-centered. This patient focus and standard of care allows our employees to build long term, meaningful relationships with our patients. That is why Avalon employees proudly say “We embrace a reverence for life and a heart for healing.”
We are looking for like-minded individuals who welcome responsibility and are excited to uphold our core principles. With enthusiasm and compassion, our Avalon family works with our patients and their families as well as with our communities to celebrate life every day!
If you seek to use your mind and your heart to improve lives on a daily basis, come join our team! We offer great challenges and opportunities for personal fulfillment!
Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing with the State.
Must have ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families and to work cooperatively with other employees.
Must maintain regular attendance.
Must meet all local health regulations, and pass post-employment physical exam if required. This requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background investigation, and reference inquiry.
Must have received training in restorative nursing procedures. We can provide training in facility.
Avalon Health Care - 18 months ago