WorleyParsons is a leading provider of professional
services to the resources & energy sectors and complex
process industries. The US and Latin America/Caribbean
region of WorleyParsons has an immediate opening for
Facilities Technician for our Park Row office located at
Park Ten and I-10. This is a technical position within
the department where the ability to perform
semi-routine, physical work activities is standard.
In this postion, the employee will work to complete
Facilities Work Orders as they come in. Other
responsibilties include but may not be limited to the
- Relocate personnel from office to office.
- Build/construct office furniture, i.e., desks, book
various building maintenance where no skilled labor
- Process miscellaneous work requests pertaining to
or specific licensure is needed.
tasks as needed
- Other miscellaneous manual facilities maintenance
or equivalent Technical School training or
- High School or Vocational School diploma preferred
Must be proficient in the use of email
- Computer skills expected of a high school graduate.
correspondence. Microsoft Outlook preferred, but not
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
assignments; must possess a valid driver's license
- Willingness to travel or to accept field
and be comfortable driving a 1/4 ton work truck.
relocate up to 40 lb boxes containing employees'
- Physical strength and endurance to lift and
office contents - frequently.
- Must possess skills to assemble office and other
in a team-oriented environment.
- Skills to perform routine "do-it-yourself" tasks.
- Must be safety conscious.
- Must value and exhibit punctual, good attendance.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities.
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work
- Ability to maintain confidential information
assignments utilizing basic techniques in accordance
- Under close supervision, performs simple to routine
with established standards and procedures.
department/project personnel and supervisor.
- Typically will interface only with
General attributes required of all WorleyParsons
Zero Harm, Action Orientation, Building Effective
Business Relationships, Commitment, Customer Focus,
Dealing with Change, Drive for Results, Integrity and
Trust, and Basic Leadership Skills.
WorleyParsons is a leading global provider of technical,
project and operational support services to our
customers. Our comprehensive network enables us to
provide local support to our customers backed by global
expertise across the Oil & Gas, Power, Mining, and
Infrastructure & Environment industries. WorleyParsons’
global footprint continues to expand with a total
workforce of approximately 40,800 people operating from
more than 163 offices in 41 countries. We were ranked #1
International Design firm by Engineering News-Record
(ENR) in 2011!
WorleyParsons US Operations provide Engineering,
Procurement and Construction Management services across
our 24 US offices with outstanding health, safety and
environmental performance. To deliver these services,
WorleyParsons functions as the sole supplier, member of
a joint venture, a subcontractor, or a local contractor.
We also operate within formalized alliances,
partnerships, and consortiums. Our US Operations include
global centers of engineering expertise in refining,
sulphur technology, arctic developments, topsides,
subsea systems, deepwater facilities, nuclear power, and
renewable energy. These hubs support domestic customers
as well as the execution of mega-projects for
international customers in Brazil, China, Russia, West
Africa and Saudi Arabia, among others.
OneWay™ is WorleyParsons global initiative to
incorporate health, safety and environment in all
aspects of our business. We have a vision of zero harm
to people, the environment and assets. OneWay™ is our
means of achieving this. Apply today to be a part of the
WorleyParsons team of unique and impressive
WorleyParsons Group is an equal opportunity employer.
WorleyParsons Group - 19 months ago
WorleyParsons Corporation puts its energy into energy and chemical plants. The US subsidiary of WorleyParsons Limited, the company is a top...