Nurse - Registered (RN) - Loxahatchee, Florida US
All About Staffing, Inc. is a supplemental medical staffing company and is a direct provider of healthcare professionals to HCA facilities across the country.
Unit: Emergency Room
In this position, you will evaluate, plan, and administer nursing care to patients. You will provide prescribed medication and treatment, help physicians during exams and treatment, and monitor and record patient condition, notifying physician when appropriate. You will also monitor patient care provided by LPNs, CNAs, and others.
REQUIRED INFORMATION: (Please bring all of the items listed below when you apply to avoid returning to complete the application process)
course cards will be accepted.
- VALID FLORIDA PROFESSIONAL LICENSE
- Current BLS Must be American Heart Association or Red Cross Healthcare Provider Card, No online
WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING VENDOR CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME.
- Current ACLS - Required for Telemetry, ER, ICU/CCU, PACU, and Respiratory
- Current PALS - Required for ER, Peds, & PICU
- Current NRP - Required for NICU
- PPD Must be within 1 year, or if positive PPD, a CHEST X-RAY is required.
- MMR (Rubella, Rubeola, Mumps) Vaccine or Titers accepted
- VARICELLA (Chicken Pox) History, Vaccine or Titer accepted
- HEPATITIS B Proof of vaccine or declination of vaccine can be signed
- SOCIAL SECURITY CARD Must be original
- PHOTO ID
- VOID CHECK - If electing to have Direct Deposit
Category : NURSE: EMERGENCY / TRAUMA
Parallon Workforce Management Solutions - 2 years ago