Waste Connections, Inc. company has immediate opening for a Portable Toilet Driver/Laborer for our Twin Falls, ID operation. The position will be responsible for driving a truck delivering and maintaining portable toilets. This position will also be responsible for safely, efficiently, and courteously serving customers.
Full time position starting at 5-6 a.m. Monday-Friday 40 hour work week with occasional overtime and work on weekends. On top of competitive pay we offer family benefits, 401k, vacation, and opportunity for advancement.
For this position a Commercial Drivers License is preferred but not mandatory. Must have a clean driving record to be considered. If you do not have a CDL we will help you to obtain your CDL and you will have the opportunity to move in to a Garbage Truck Driver position.
Do not stop by or call our local office. Please apply online at www.wasteconnections.com any problems applying text or call Lance at 360-281-9919.
Ideal candidate will:
- Be able to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Be able to work outdoors in all types of weather.
- Be able to follow safe operating practices.
- Be able to learn and use interpersonal skills relating to good customer service.
- Be able to read, write and comprehend reports well enough to complete daily assignments.
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future". EOE
- Possess a satisfactory driving record.
- The ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...