We are currently looking for a Billing Clerk in Golden Valley, MN.
Duties of this function include:
- Matching event forms with eligibility prior to billing
- Processing billing and the related invoicing to customers
- Paring related adjustments to invoices and billing and making related journal entries c
- Communicating to supervisor and customers related to billing adjustments
- Cash application processing of the related billings
- May involve making collection calls and related internal follow-up
- Applies billing knowledge and skills to daily activities to achieve high accuracy and high volume processing
- Basic tasks are completed without review by others; the goal is to use standardize processes as much as possible
- Works with supervisor to timely solve more complex problems
- Must work well in team environment
- Accountable for maintaining and enhancing our billing processes and related controls
- Identify and determine actions to increase billing throughout and maintain high degree of accuracy and timeliness
- Actively work as a part of a billing team and be willing to help others in the group during spikes in billing activity
- Timely respond to supervisor on needed actions
- Timely respond to customers on questions on their billing
- 1-3 years of billing experience or general accounting experience
- 3 years of supervisor/manager experience (preferred not required
Duration: This is a contract role that is slated to last until December 2012
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Word processing capabilities
- Proficient is Excel and any experience using Access database will be a large advantage in this position
- Flexible to varying workloads through the peaks and valleys of the billing volumes during the year; open to flexible hours
- Attention to detail and a focus on achieving high throughput and timeliness
- Quickly assess problems and engage supervisor as needed to timely resolve exceptions
- Good communication skills: written and oral
- Attention to detail and timeliness
- Very good understanding of the overall billing process and to be able to process a high volume of activity with a high degree of accuracy
- Responsible to identify exceptions and to be able to work to address and resolve the exceptions while also maintaining processing of the rest of the billing activity
Location: Golden Valley, MN
Wage: $12-$17/hour DOQ
At Adecco, we offer medical, dental, vision benefits along with holiday pay and a service bonus for those who qualify.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity please apply at www.adeccousa.com and choose Office Number 5257.
Adecco - 12 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes u...