Loan Servicing Specialist 2
7412 JEFFERSON NE - ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision - and design every product and service - with our customers in mind. If it's not good for our customers, then it's not good for Wells Fargo.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We believe everyone on our team is important and deserves respect for who they are and how they contribute to our success.
The CLG team includes our home mortgage, home equity, consumer credit card, personal loans and lines, direct auto, dealer services and commercial auto, retail services and education financial services businesses.
Our Consumer Financial Services (CFS) Team: Supports our direct-to-consumer lending products and includes product management, strategy and innovation, loan operations, inbound/outbound sales, and project and systems management. These products include consumer credit cards, personal lines and loans, direct auto products (new, used, refinance), fee-based products and rewards programs. Our portfolio includes a variety of options designed to meet different consumer lending needs.
The Loan Servicing Specialist 2 is responsible for performing a variety of loan servicing tasks.
- reviewing loan disbursement requests;
- processing disbursements;
- preparing loan demands and reconveyances;
- maintaining loan and disbursement files;
- responding to routine customer inquiries;
- coding and renewal processing;
- preparing and submitting documents, data and records according to department procedures and government regulations;
- handling payments for hazard insurance premiums, property taxes and other special transactions.
6+ months administrative experience or interacting with customers/people.
- Previous customer service, loan processing, and/or clerical experience
- Ability to interpret or extract information
- Must be able to process information quickly and still maintain quality by having great attention to detail
- Ability to analyze and make independent judgments while providing the highest level of service to the customers
- Ability to organize and prioritize details
- Ability to work productively under minimal supervision
- Must function as a committed team player
- Requires strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated time management skills with an eye for detail
- 1+ years PCM Loan Servicing Experience
- Familiar with SHAW, Hogan, CLIPR, ACAPS, AXCIS
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Wells Fargo - 2 years ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...