BPG Home Warranty and Inspection Company
For more than 23 years we have been helping homeowners manage the cost and repairs of sudden appliance and critical system failures, as well as their need for quality professional Home Inspections.
- Cash applications
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Month end close
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- P&L reporting
- Ensure accounting policies and procedures are being adhered to
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with MAS and Excel highly desired
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, strong planning and organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Eligibility to work in the US without sponsorship
This is an excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a leader in the business.
- Competitive Salary plus bonus.
- Healthcare Coverage