Brief Description of the Organization
Citi, the leading global financial services company, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com or www.citi.com.
Senior Application Development Manager
The candidate in this role will manage one or more development teams. and provide technical oversight across systems and applications; leverages skills across multiple apps development areas.
Duties will include:
- Reviews and analyzes proposed technical solutions for projects.
- Contributes to formulation of strategies for apps development and other functional areas.
- Evaluates subordinates' performance and makes decisions on pay increases, hiring, terminations and other personnel actions.
- Applies in-depth understanding of concepts and procedures within own area and basic knowledge of other areas to resolve issues that have impact beyond own area.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of how areas of apps development collectively integrate to contribute to achieving business goals; requires basic industry knowledge.
- Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations.
- Directly impacts the apps development area through responsibility for delivery of end results and shared responsibility for budget management; accountable for resource planning.
- Ensures essential procedures are followed and contributes to defining standards. Persuades and influences others through strong communication and diplomacy skills; may negotiate with external parties.
• BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers and senior stakeholders
• Performed the role of senior application development manager for 5+ years
• Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
• Ability to work closely with project manager on project/program scope, risk and budgets
• Requires direct people management experience
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...