Under limited supervision of the RV Resort Manager/Community Manager, responsible for planning and coordinating a variety of activities for the RV Resort/Community.
Plan activities including but not limited to picnics, sporting events, dances, and dinners.
Produce a calendar of events for the next calendar season w/ budget expectations.
Attend and supervise all activities.
Set-up and clean-up after events.
Coordinate activities with appropriate vendors.
Prepare monthly and annual activity budgets.
Maintain a balance sheet for each activity showing income, expenses, attendance and vendors used.
Pay all invoices in a timely manner and document all payments.
Hire, train, and supervise activity employees.
Organize and supervise activity volunteers.
Maintain accurate office and activity supply inventories.
Prepare weekly newsletter and distribute to RV Resort/Community residents.
Organize fund-raising activities to support the department.
Ensure all equipment and supplies are kept in good condition.
Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education/Experience Required
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work well with others, inside as well as outside the company
- Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software (preferably Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to negotiate prices/contracts on behalf of the Resort/Community.
Sun Communities - 19 months ago
Ask Sun Communities and it'll say the sun always shines brighter on its residents. The self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT)...