Graphics Software Engineer
- Developing, maintaining, and supporting software validation tools for new highly-parallel graphics architectures. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Working on graphics system validation random test generation tools used to validate the graphics cores in Intel processor graphics
- Learning the graphics core architecture, including one or more of: 3D acceleration, media encode/decode, display, blitter, and superscalar graphics execution engines
- Designing and developing tool extensions, fixing tool bugs
- Interfacing with customers in design, architecture, pre-and post-silicon validation, and graphics driver development and validation
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience would be obtained through your educational level research and/or relevant job/internship experiences.
- Candidate must have a Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science. 1-3 years experience/coursework should be in the following areas:
- Solid computer programming skills
- Proficient in C and/or C++
- Proficient in object-oriented software development, data structures, memory management, and recursion
- Computer architecture, (ie., virtual memory, caching, multiprocessing, and pipelining)
- Graphics architectures
- Proficiency in C#
May 17, 2013
May 18, 2014
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
Intel does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance. More info at WWW.INTEL.COM/JOBS.
Intel - 6 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
At Intel, we see more inside the every day. We see potential, opportunity...