Position Summary: Program Supervisor under supervision
of Associate Executive Director is responsible for
assisting in planning, development and implementation of
departmental policies, procedures, and regulations.
and Certified Peer Specialist staff, including the
- Supervise and monitor the Blended Case Management
resolution of problems/conflicts as they relate to
the staff, consumers, and stakeholders.
Health, and Agency regulations regarding treatment
- Ensure compliance with State, Office of Mental
consistency to NHS policies and the
- Develop and implement program policies, ensuring
regulations/requirements of the State and County
Office of Mental Health.
hospitals and agencies that provide services to
- Act as liaison with Office of Mental Health and all
Blended Case Management consumers.
limited to, the measurement of consumer
- Participate in the CQI effort, including, but not
satisfaction, chart audits, and billing reviews.
contacts, and productivity.
- Record daily activities of Case Managers, their
- Monitor referral sources and conduct consumer
case management philosophy, goals, and objectives.
- Assist AED in the development and implementation of
procedures, including State regulations governing
- Maintain program standards, policies, and
staff, performance review, and disciplinary action.
- Handle all personnel actions including hiring of
- Monitor staff training.
- Conduct training for new hire and current staff as
necessary documentation, court procedures, agency
- Provide on going training and oversight of all
safety policies, completion of referral packets, and
managed care practices.
organizational, administrative, clerical
- Provide advanced level and professional planning,
coordination and community liaison for Blended Case
to program, including assuring consumers meet Case
- Set up and complete intakes for consumers referred
Management criteria, completion of the initial
paperwork, setting up the chart, and assigning case
manager as appropriate.
- Monitor voucher submission and units used monthly.
- Assist in incident reporting as needed.
- Maintain an Admit/Discharge report monthly, send to
meet regulations and procedures set forth by NHS,
- Monitor service plan submission, and review plans to
County Office of Mental Health and MBH.
- Design and maintain on-call system, participating as
setting up presentations, participating in
- Assist in marketing by developing strategies,
presentations, and mailings.
activities and reports as needed.
- Assist AED in budgetary meetings, financial
strengths, and deficiencies, individual/staff
- Attend meetings pertinent to department as assigned.
- Communicate department needs, requests, problems,
accomplishments to Director and other as
- May perform other related duties when required or
- Bachelors, Nursing or Master's in human service
NHS is an EOE
- 5 years Human Services / Direct Care
- 2 years related Supervisory
Req. Code : N/A
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
Northwestern Human Services (operating as NHS Human Services) exists to lend a helping hand to humans throughout the Northeast. The...