L3 STRATIS is currently seeking Targeting Analysts in support of HUMINT operations at various CONUS and OCONUS locations. If you are working or aspiring to work in today's United States Intelligence Community... NOW is the time to join our growing team at L-3 STRATIS.
L-3 STRATIS is an industry leader in Information Management and Sharing, with emphasis on serving the Intelligence and National Security Communities. L-3 STRATIS provides a wide range of Intelligence Analyst support, software and systems design, development and integration to government intelligence customers and prime contractors.
Duties to include but not limited to:
Conduct all source, multi-disciplined research and analysis to develop comprehensive human intelligence (HUMINT) targeting packages and reports on assigned targets based on national and HUMINT intelligence requirements for tasking through unit referents to field collectors. In conjunction with appropriate issue managers, analysts and collectors, develops detailed targeting guidance, defines specific, quantifiable, and obtainable collection.
Prepare and coordinate strategic and tactical HUMINT targeting plans for assigned transnational and/or regional issues and provides coordination on developing HUMINT targeting strategies and initiatives.
Maintain awareness of critical issues, ongoing HUMINT operations and reporting, policy developments, relevant HUMINT collection requirements, and production and information priorities established by national and Intelligence Community customers.
Maintain targeting database and performs link analysis, network analysis, and pattern of life analysis to pinpoint optimum targets.
Shall serve as primary point of contact and targeting team lead, and as such, leads the team in identifying, distributing and balancing workload and tasks, articulating and communicating assignments and projects among employees and contractors and making adjustments to ensure timely accomplishment of tasks.
Assignments require professional knowledge of a wide-range of human intelligence targeting principles, concepts, and techniques to accomplish difficult and complex work assignments.
Positions Based on Contract Award
We offer a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long and short term disability and company paid life insurance, 401(k) Employee Stock Purchase Plan, referral bonuses and tuition reimbursement.
- BA or BS Degree.
- Active Top Secret clearance and ability to obtain and maintain TS/SCI clearance.
- 6+ years experience with targeting procedures, applications and operational doctrine and tactics.
- Knowledge of applying HUMINT collection capabilities and targeting development strategies and processes against prioritized regional and transnational target sets.
- Ability to apply all-source intelligence analysis (i.e. IMINT, SIGINT, HUMINT, MASINT, or all-source) to HUMINT targeting.
- Experience with customers and/or functional peer group managers and senior management.
- Experienced at leveraging solid written and verbal communications skills to prepare and confidently deliver briefings and papers for senior officials.-
- Experience providing analytic support to HUMINT, Law Enforcement, or other DoD field operations.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer tools common to the intelligence community such as HOTR, WISE-ISM, CRMS, Pathfinder, M3, Analyst Notebook, Palantir, and others.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing to include background checks.
US Security Clearance Required
Day - 1st
Yes, 25 % of the Time
L-3 is a top ten defense company that delivers superior performance to the U.S. government, our allies and leading corporations throughout...