I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence - that's what Gentiva ® patients have come to expect from our clinicians for nearly 40 years. Gentiva, America's homecare leader, has set the clinical standard for today's fastest-growing segment of healthcare - homecare. By creating innovative solutions that lead to high-quality patient outcomes, Gentiva's patient-centered approach improves quality of life and independence. With Gentiva, great healthcare has come home.
I believe I can make a difference.
With almost 40 years of experience and more than 380 locations in 39 states, Gentiva serves approximately half a million patients annually. Gentiva is a company on the move - driving some of the most exciting new opportunities in home healthcare. Financially and strategically, we are positioned to be a key player in the industry for years to come. All of which make Gentiva the place to be.
I believe in working for a company that cares as much as I do.
Gentiva offers our Executive Directors a unique employment package that includes:
I believe that a stronger team begins with me.
- Unprecedented opportunities for career growth
- Working in an environment where you are supported by a team of skilled healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest level of care where the patient comes first
- Competitive salary which includes a bonus plan
- Comprehensive benefits which include competitive pay with direct deposit, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, a generous PTO package, paid holidays, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and much more
As an Executive Director , you will:
Responsible for the overall clinical and financial operations of a home care branch.
Maintain full responsibility of the overall functions of the financial areas and cost controls, adhere to financial and accounting policies and procedure and manage expenditures in a fiscally responsible manner.
Take action, make decisions and shape team priorities to achieve branch clinical and operational goals.
Ensure effective and on-going, on-the-job training of team members, evaluate, record individual and team performance, provide coaching and counseling and make appropriate developmental recommendations.
Establish criteria and/or work procedures to achieve a high level of quality, productivity or service.
Meet or exceed budgeted revenue and EBITDA on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
Ensure compliance with local, state and federal laws, Medicare regulations and the Company's policies and procedures.
Partner with the Sales Leadership Team to develop approaches that best position products, services or ideas in the marketplace.
Partner with Area/Regional Leadership Teams to develop and implement comprehensive business development plans for the branch.
Organize information/data to identify/explain major trends, problems and causes; Compare and combine information to identify underlying issues. Generate actions to achieve long-range goals.
Keep abreast of industry trends and regulatory requirements through activities such as participating in State Associations, attending courses and reviewing industry publications.
I believe the best is yet to come.
- Bachelors Degree or the equivalent. Masters Degree in business preferred.
- Minimum of eight years healthcare administration experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years in home health operations management preferred.
- Prior experience with budgetary responsibilities including budget development and monitoring required.
- Broad knowledge of home health federal and state regulations/administration required.
- Outstanding leadership, managerial skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, decision-making and assertiveness skills.
As a Gentiva associate, we give you everything you need to make the most of your career, including advanced education and training, the latest resources and the industry's highest standards of clinical excellence. When you work for Gentiva Home Health, you can expect more: more opportunities, more challenges, more rewards. That's why Gentiva is the employer of choice for some of today's most experienced and talented associates.
- Gentiva Health Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.
HomeCareCareers.com - 9 months ago
Gentiva Health Services is a gentle giant. As one of the nation's largest home health care and hospice services firms, the company prov...