Truffaux is the world specialist in Panama hats, with boutiques in France and Australia. At the end of March we are launching our flagship Panama Hat Salon in Lewers Street, Waikiki.
We are looking for an exceptional person to work with the directors, in creating and managing our new salon. It will be an exciting, dynamic and inspiring experience.
This person would need to :
- Be a professional in retail management with appropriate qualifications, experience and references.
- Have a good understanding and experience of retail in Hawaii - not essential
- Be a self-motivated, creative, independent person of action
- Be brilliant at motivating and training a small team of sales professionals.
- Have a high standard of personal integrity and honesty
- Have an expectation of excellence in personal relationships
Key Result Areas :
- The continuous evolution and growth of our retail operation and brand
- Thoughtfully hire, develop, train, inspire and mentor your team
- Drive profitability through creativity, business analysis, expense management, promotion and the achievement of financial goals.
- Actively participate in the strategic and financial growth of Truffaux.
- Foster staff development, productivity and sales performance.
- Foster an enthusiastic appreciation for the finishing, presentation and sale of our unique handwoven objects.
- Development and maintenance of truly excellent visual merchandising
- A romantic appreciation of old and beautiful things
Experience, Skills & Education
- College degree in Management or a related field would be nice
- 5 Years + retail experience, preferably in Hawaii
- If possible, fluent in Japanese, with a thorough understanding of Japanese retail
- Social media savvy, PC proficient and technically adventurous.
- Interesting and complex life, and an adventurous spirit.
Excellent renumeration - $50-80000 negotiable for the right person including insurance, parking and bonuses.
Truffaux values genuine, creative people, who can get the job done in an elegant, professional style. Working with us is a dynamic, human and inspiring experience far beyond that of the multinational corporate world. And when everything works out, there are impressive international opportunities in Europe, Australia, and the USA.
Please send a thoughtful letter, and your resume to Imogen Truffaux.