American Portwell Technology, Inc., A world-leading innovator in the Industrial PC (IPC) market and a member of the Intel® Communications Alliance. About us, please visit http://www.portwell.com.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILIES
- Responsible for management and development of the relationship with distributors and sales representatives to achieve sales targets in a defined business territory.
- Develop and design a territory sales plan in aligns with the company’s sales goal and objectives.
- Proactively manage the relationship with the distributors and sales representatives to monitor the register accounts.
- Maintain a detailed sales funnel, including an accurate sales forecast for the prospects.
- Participate in the quarterly review meeting with the management team to ensure the sales targets constantly met and exceeded to the company’s expectation.
- Provide the sales expertise and appropriate resources to distributors and sales representatives to grow their sales in the assigned territory.
- Collaborate with business development team on the campaign activity for project design win.
- Represent company to promote the products by attending trade show, business meeting and new product launch event etc.
- Provide effective product trainings to distributors.
- Maintain a high level of awareness with regard to the market information and provide feedback to the management accordingly.
- Provide weekly status report to the management team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required
- To meet or exceed sales quota
- A strong leadership with a good sense of team player
- A solid knowledge of company products is plus
- Self- motivated, initiative and creative
- Experience at channel sales or distribution management in IPC industry is a big plus
- BS/ MS degree in engineering major is preferred
We provide a competitive compensation and a total benefit package.