The Web Designer (WD) is to provide Web Services, in support of the public internet presence and internal intranet. To ensure visual continuity, Internet and Intranet Administration services also support Software Development and Business Intelligence services with application front-end development and web-site integration.
Clinical Informatics: Clinical informatics is a combination of information science, computer science and clinical science designed to assist in the management and processing of data, information and knowledge to support the practice and delivery of clinical care. Clinical informatics focuses on computer applications that address medical data collection, analysis, and representation.
Job competencies/Duties and Responsibilities (Departmental Responsibility)
Education and Knowledge Requirements
- Outstanding oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent research, organizational and time management skillsable to prioritize tasks, manage a large number of multi-stage projects and complete them in a timely fashion.
- Excellent knowledge Microsoft Windows-based applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a variety of professionals while at the same time working independently, with minimal supervision.
- Detail-oriented; productive without compromising quality.
Physical Requirements / Working Environment and Conditions
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information System or other closely related discipline is required. Professional related certifications and experience will be evaluated for consideration.
- Three (3) to five (5) years or more of progressive experience working in network wide administration, installation, and sustainment environments.
- Must have or obtain all necessary immunization prior to start date.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Government NAC background check and must meet eligibility requirements for access to Privacy Act and HIPPA information.
- Personnel should be knowledgeable of industry-standard principles, concepts, and methodologies specific to web design, computer programming, automation, and information management acquired through a pertinent baccalaureate program or its equivalent in experience, training, industry certification or independent study. The following are minimum requirements:
- Develop internet and intranet pages.
- Develop SharePoint collaborative environments.
- Conduct meetings with customers
- Develop requirements documents.
- Develop process design and stored procedures.
- Create user interfaces
- Expert proficiency utilizing ASP.Net, Adobe Creative Suite and SharePoint Designer, HTML, and Visual Studio
- Experience using Java.
- Proficient using Dreamweaver and Macromedia Flash
- Expert proficiency using Microsoft Office/Produce documentation
- DoDM 8570.1 Certification.
Location: Temple, TX
- Ability to maintain a high level of visual attention and mental concentration for significant periods of time as required by preparing and analyzing data, figures, computer terminals, etc.
- Ability to manipulate necessary office equipment, computer software, hardware & equipment.
- Ability to perform the following physical activities: stooping, reaching, standing, walking, feeling, talking and hearing.
- Requires working in both internal and external environments subject to variation in temperature.
- Work is classified as sedentary with the requirements of exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
- Some travel may be required.
McLane Advanced Technologies, LLC (MAT) provides a full range of Logistical and Information Technology Services for Government and Commercial clients. Join a winning team today! Each applicant must be able to obtain a security clearance upon hire. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.