This position will develop subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and services:
Salary: $70,000.00 - $100,000.00
- Familiarity with sourcing various types of materials and components from suppliers to be used in fully integrated Electronic Systems. Any International or Low-Cost Country (LCC) experience will be a plus.
- Prepares bid packages, conducts bidders' conferences, analyzes and evaluates proposals, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes awards, and administers resulting subcontracts.
- Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts. Must be familiar with contractual terminology involved in outsourcing, supplier requirements and pricing. Will interface directly with production, sales and purchasing.
- Participates with contracts administration and purchasing to develop subcontract policies and procedures.
- Requires experience in Government and DoD subcontract management.
- Experience in various types of cost type subcontracts as well as fixed price incentive.
- Ability to work with program office personnel in developing definitive statement of works.
- Ability to perform detail cost analysis including rate structures are a added benefit.
Established in 1989, Affinity is considered one of the most capable and dependable search firms in the country, regularly achieving a rank...