RN Licensed In The State of Montana Required
5+ years of experience required
Annual Salary: $72,500.00-$85,000.00
REHABILITATION CLINICAL MANAGER will manage 20 employees; unit has 12 beds and a "Board Certified
Physiatrist" and a Nurse Practitioner on staff.
The Rehabilitation Institute of Montana is one of the most respected and effective rehabilitation centers in
the Northwest. With programs for brain injury, inpatient rehab, and employment services, we have received
the nation's top accreditation for quality. CARF recognizes strengths such as well-designed facilities, a complete orientation program and ongoing staff education. We offer a "Culture of Excellence" as well as a special
way of life in Montana.
The Rehab Clinical Manager functions as an integral member of the patient care team, responsible for the clinical direction of staff members employed in their unit. The Rehab Clinical Manager is accountable for patient care, outcomes, customer and employee satisfaction. The Rehab Manager has the 24/7 responsibility for the effective implementation of the philosophy, policies, procedures, and goals of the hospital and the department and their effect on patient care This individual serves as the expert , a role model with excellent communication skills, a resource to the clinical team and family, and care integrator for patients. The Rehab Manager exercises autonomy in performing the assigned responsibilities and functions cooperatively with staff and management to support the mission, vision, values and strategic plan of CMC. They work closely with all members of the Leadership Council. The functions of the Rehab Clinical Manager are to provide nursing professional development and education services by assisting nurses in preparing for contemporary practice and supporting them in acquiring the knowledge and skills.
Staff Developer or Manager in this setting.
- BSN. Licensed as an RN or eligible for licensure in the state of Montana.
- 5 years experience in a acute-care hospital as a staff nurse.
- 2 years experience as a leader in the Charge Nurse role, and experience as a Clinical Coordinator,
- BLS required upon hire. Healthcare Provider BLS within 3 months of hire.
- Demonstrated success with tabulating, collaborative work with physicians and process improvement Proficient verbal and written communication skills. Proficient basic computer skills required (i.e. WORD, EXCEL, Power Point).
This position is subject to Drug & Alcohol testing according to MT Law: 39-02-205-39-2211.
- MSN. Rehab Certification.
- 1 year experience as a Rehab staff nurse. Healthcare Provider BLS upon hire.
Community Medical Center - Montana - 20 months ago