This job opportunity is for the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) position at the Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) El Segundo, CA (ES) facility. The ISSM is responsible for managing and leading a team of Information Assurance professionals (i.e. ISSOs, etc.) in the execution of a comprehensive Information Assurance (IA) program as required in the ICD 503 governing document. Said candidate must be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing their time in a dynamic environment with demanding deadlines while requiring minimal levels of supervision. Additionally, said candidate must possess excellent writing, speaking, analytical, project management, organizational, and customer service skills that will assist them in identifying solutions to complex compliance and security problems. This position reports directly to the SAS Senior Information Assurance Manager.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in executing leadership and managerial duties (i.e. performance development, career coaching, mentoring, training, resource management, budget management, etc.).
- Experience implementing the ICD 503 (a.k.a. Risk Management Framework) requirements to include technical computer/network system auditing.
- Experience in the oversight and execution of the Assessment & Authorization processes (a.k.a. Certification & Accreditation).
- Experience in the oversight and execution of a continuous monitoring/improvement program (to include but not limited to self-inspections, security control assessments, training, log management systems, automated inventory utilities, etc.).
- Experience successfully and respectfully interfacing with internal and external customers (i.e. AOs, DAOs, SCAs, Program Managers, etc.).
- Experience providing technical security expertise and oversight for complex, cross-domain, heterogeneous classified networked environments in collaboration with Customers, the Information Technology (IT) Department and other Raytheon Business Units.
- Experience in the execution and management of IS incident response and administrative inquiries/investigations in collaboration with the Investigations department.
- Experience with the identification, development, and reporting of IA program performance metrics
- Experience with the identification, development and oversight of appropriate IA policy, processes and procedures
- Must possess a current SSBI clearance within 5 years
- Must become DoD 8570 - IAM III compliant within 1 year of employment
- DCID 6/3, JAFAN 6/3, DIACAP, and/or NISPOM experience
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) or CISSP Certification
- Knowledge in UNIX, Linux, Solaris, IRIX, SUSE, and MAC operating systems
- Knowledge of computer forensics tools and investigative methodologies
- Experience with various types of special test equipment (STE)
- Willing to travel on company business
- Public speaking experience
- BS degree in an information systems/technology related field with 8 years of directly related experience
Business Unit Profile
- MS degree in an information systems/technology related field
Go further. Outdo yourself. Set a mission and accomplish it with Raytheon. As a world-leading supplier of defense and aerospace systems, Raytheon is your partner for achieving professional success. Our Space and Airborne Systems (SAS), is a world leader in integration systems and solutions for advanced missions.
As a Raytheon employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care, as well as Healthcare & Dependant Care Reimbursement Accounts. Your financial well-being will be supported through our saving and investment plan, stock ownership plan, and retirement benefits. Moreover, we offer flexible work arrangements and provide various other forms of employee assistance.
Make your next move to Raytheon!
- Discover a place where your aspirations match your goals.
- Where talented people can make an impact.
- Where challenges are a daily occurrence and rewards always follow.
Raytheon - 22 months ago
Raytheon ("light of the gods") took a shine to its place in the upper pantheon of US military contractors; the company regularly...