Our client, a multinational company that designs, manufactures, and sells networking equipment is seeking a Jr. Systems Administrator (Linux/ Unix)who meets the below requirements:
- Understanding of Networking (Routers, Switches, Hubs, LANs, VLANs, firewalls and network storage).
- Exposure to Cisco technology. (UCS, MCS, Switches and Routers)
- Familiar with DHCP, DNS, NTP, RDS, VNC, TFTP, FTP, SCP, SSH, Telnet, rlogin
- Experience with Windows XP, 7, Server 2008
- Must have Linux/Unix experience with Red Hat Linux, CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu and Solaris.
- Knowledge in VMware vSphere, ESXi and vCenter.
- Able to read diagram and construct testbeds
- Have working knowledge with MS Office products (Word and Excel)
- Good written and verbal communication
- Able to lift, carry and move PC workstations, servers, network equipment and other lab devices. (~25 pounds+)
For over 25 years, DataNet IT has been providing professional service offerings and implementing technology solutions for it's clients. From our powerful technology catalog to specialized hardware, professional services, and IT staffing, we deliver complete solutions and world-class, personalized service and support.
DataNet IT - 16 months ago