The NOC Event Analyst plans and carries out direct actions to initiate, monitor, control and report results of a demand response event. Maintains rapport with program managers regarding all events during and after events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Initiate, monitor, and support demand response events.
- Ensure successful running and completion of the demand response events.
- Maintain a firm understanding of the software and applications relevant to the various systems and programs.
- Troubleshoot any problems with the software, application or servers regarding the programs.
- Communicate system problems to the administrators in a timely manner.
- Generate daily reports to illustrate and depict overall system reliability and event forecasts.
- Maintain and develop existing standard operating procedures (SOP) on the various demand response programs.
- Monitor and report on event activities and provide relevant management information.
- Attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- BA/BS in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or other relevant technical field.
- 1-2 years technical support experience in a NOC environment supporting customers. Familiar with using standard network monitoring tools.
- 1-2 years experience maintaining Windows workstations in workgroup/domain environment.
- Comprehensive understanding of the concepts of electrical energy.
- Experience using remote desktop applications.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems in a timely and efficient manner.
- Desire to think and work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and positive working environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds. The vision requirements include: peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Comverge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M / F / V / D)
Comverge - 19 months ago